- Company: Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Employment Type: Full time
Direct Report(s): Checker Operators
BU: West Africa
- The primary function of this position is to directly supervise, manage and optimize warehouse operations (Receipt, Storage, Replenishment, Shipping and Returns) to meet and exceed set goals.
- This function oversees and coordinates daily warehousing activities by implementing quality, productivity, production and customer service standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the job holder will:
- Manage and drive improvements in daily warehouse operations – Receipt, Storage, Offloading, Loading
- Optimize all warehouse processes to ensure satisfactory and on-time delivery to customers
- Manage warehouse Inventory with focus on driving inventory accuracy
- Process customer receipts and pass customer credit
- Process inter-depot and inter-warehouse transfers
- Manage all critical products affecting Downtime Caused by Logistics eg Sorting and FLT availability
- Manage the inflow and outflow of products (Full Products and Containers)
- Drive achievement of warehouse PI’s and KPI’s
- Participate in annual target setting and cascading
- Cascade Team and Individual Goals and Manage Team Performance (Daily Performance Tracking, Monthly One on One’s)
- Develop and Implement process standards: SOPs, OPL’s OWDs etc
- Manage Warehouse stock to ensure quality and availability to customers (Internal and External)
- Maintain and improve safety by driving the correct safety behaviors on the shop-floor
- Ensure optimal asset utilization (Warehouse, Forklifts, Human Resources)
- Ensure accuracy of inventory and shipments
- Supervise Daily Stock Counts
- Manage internal and external customer complaints
Own and Drive Implementation of VPO/DPO:
- Engage with the Plant regarding their VPO/DPO dream by driving VPO/DPO on the shop floor.
- Representation during milestone audits will be necessary to support the Plant’s VPO/DPO dream
Warehouse KPI Reporting:
- Collate and Submit daily PI/KPI data as per requirement by the Warehouse Controller
Qualifications and Experience
The Job holder should possess:
- Min. of B.Sc / B.Tech / HND in a related field
- 2 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Traits and Competencies required:
- Computer Literate
- MS Office/Excel
- Strong and assertive
- Compliance driven
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration
Application Closing Date
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.