Warehouse Manager at BeeBeejump International Limited
Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Manage inbound and outbound logistics of solar product.
- Supervise and management the team.
- Ensure all processes are well adhered to by the team.
- Address logistics and stock issues professionally and immediately.
- Cordinate the maintainance of items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc in Business, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field, supply chain.
- Proven warehouse, inventory management, or logistics experience.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Communication Skills: you will need to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.
- Critical-Thinking Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills to be able to handle problems as soon as they arise.
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Organizational Skills in order to deal efficiently with multiple orders, people, and many moving pieces.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note : Candidates must reside in environs close to Ojudu Berger (such as Agege, Ogba, Berger, Ikeja, Omole phase 1, Ketu, Gbagada, Magodo
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.