Moove is a technology company that is transforming the way the world thinks about transportation and democratizing vehicle ownership. We are on the front line when it comes to advocating for our vision for urban mobility by empowering lives through providing flexible vehicle access and ownership. Our aim is to be the global market leader in this space by enabling on-demand income opportunities and creating value for our partners!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification Officer
About the Role
- We need an experienced professional with an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Verification Officer, reporting to the Onboarding and Verification Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Verification Officer will be in charge of the verification process at the organization.
- In this role, you will dig deep into the verification process that makes the organization more informed, effective, and amazing. If you've got integrity, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a Verification Officer who will be responsible for the verification process within our Operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Verification expert who also has deep knowledge in conducting validity checks and addressing verification issues.
Who You'll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Onboarding and Verification Manager, and closely working with our Onboarding and Verification Team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assigning address verification to verification riders
- Coordinating and supervise Verification Riders towards ensuring they meet their targets
- Uploading and update rider’s necessary details and information needed
- Conducting phone verification
- Following up on verification reports and results
- Assisting the head of the department on work duties assigned to him
- Conducting a validity check on all documents uploaded by verification riders after each assignment
- Documenting the result of a validity check on candidates verification profiles in a presentable manner
- Assigning verification projects to riders
- Maintaining the integrity of the Verification process and results
- Proffering improvement initiatives in verification campaign deployment
- Ensuring that the verification process is in accordance with customer criteria and timeline
- Proffering solutions to verification riders with challenges on the field
What You will need for this position
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in data entry.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Candidates must possess excellent time management skills.
- Candidates must possess a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
- EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
- About Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and is Uber's preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize vehicle ownership and empower mobility entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust, and Ownership.