Gecko Five is positioned to become the fastest-growing modern sports media brand in Africa. We aim to create the largest reach and engagement of millennials and Gen Z audiences across Africa. Every month, African millennial audiences will turn to Gecko Five publications across multiple channels for impactful conversation around the interests and issues engaging sports today. Gecko Five was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Interface Designer
- The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work.
- This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria.
- This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
- Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs
- Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books
- Collect feedback from project managers and adjust approach to cater to criteria
- Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
- Bachelor's Degree in User Experience, Design or related field
- 3 years of experience with UI design
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online