Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saro’s is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saro is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is intended for Saro Oil Palm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Foreign Exchange Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage the FX blotter and position
- Responsible for FX trading activities in a competitive manner. To facilitate the SARO Group’s need and position at any point in time
- Liaise with the SBUs on all FX related activities.
- Implement FX transactions in line with TGX risk framework and appetite of SARO Group
- Nurtures and maintains relationships with relevant regulatory agencies and other key stakeholders
- Liaising with the banks on Suppliers payments (foreign exchange)
- Ensure the average rate of the SBUs are monitored.
- Present the FX sourcing update fortnightly to the SBUs, Finance and auditors.
- Prime responsibility for ensuring compliance with price risk limits as agreed with risk/compliance.
- Liaise with the bank and supply chain on all FX related activities.
- Adhere to defined risk limits on FX sourcing.
- Market Update
- Daily FX update on micro and macro market economy as it relates to SARO Group
- Provide market feedback and market dynamics
- Disseminates market information in a timely useful, actionable format to support risk taking and revenue making potential
- Rates monitoring and regular review
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Responsible for other duties assigned by the GMD/Treasurer from time to time.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting or related courses
- 2– 5 years post-qualification professional experience
- Professional certification in accounting will be an added advantage
- Goods knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision& SharePoint will be an added advantage).
- Age Requirement: 28 - 35 yearsrs old.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online