Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saro’s is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saro is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is intended for Saro Oil Palm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Dealer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsibile for driving revenue generation and diversification of portfolio within the TGX investment policy.
- Manage the Investment blotter and position
- Provide market feedback and market dynamics as it relates to investment (Domestic and Global)
- Develop a framework for tracking and reporting revenue attribution on a unit and dealer level for performance monitoring and evaluation
- Implement trades in line with the agreed risk-taking framework and appetite of SARO Group
- Build out trading capabilities in domestic and international markets, utilizing multiple currencies and products in line with TGX investment
- Prime responsibility for ensuring compliance with price risk limits as agreed with risk/compliance
- Propagates the SARO Group’s market positioning through advocacy and participation in relevant market developmental activities/ bodies
- Regular tracking and monitory of investment
- Adhere to defined risk limits and trading strategy as defined by Treasurer
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with prudential and statutory requirements
- Nurtures and maintains relationships with relevant regulatory agencies and other key stakeholders
- Liaising with the banks on the daily money market, fixed income rate
- To intervene in banking-related issues as it relates to investment
- Develop with the Treasurer agreed metrics to assess and measure unit performance at a granular level.
- Responsible for preparation of Treasury monthly MTM reports to measure performance
- Responsible for supporting the Treasurer for all investment matters that affect the unit.
- Responsible for other duties assigned by the GMD/Treasurer from time to time.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance related courses with professional qualification(s) in Accounting.
- Relevant postgraduate degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 – 10 years post qualification professional experience
- Goodknowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision& SharePoint will be an added advantage).
- Age Requirement: 28 - 35 years old.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online