We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Officer
- Ensuring that laid down operating procedures are followed.
- Receive client cash and cheque deposits and make withdrawal payments to clients based on duly completed instruction vouchers and cheques from the client
- Ensure all customer transaction entries are accurately posted with required authorized as per the existing delegation
- Undertake timely escalation of any suspicious instructions or payments to higher authority.
- Realize Department Business Goals in cooperation with colleagues.
- Identify your skill gap and share it with your manager on how to acquire required skills.
- Ensure timely closure of all exceptions raised by either Internal Auditors or External Auditors
- Good understanding of Banking Operations
- Ensure all entries posted by the Unit have been properly authorized as per the delegation of authority.
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of vouchers received
- Ensure the laid down procedures are properly followed at all times
- Ordinary National Diploma in any Banking or related discipline or Professional Banking Certificates
- Experiences: 2+ years experience
- General Banking Knowledge
- PC and Spread Sheet Skills
- People Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Team-working: building and developing high performance Teams
- Managing & Developing yourself
- Analytical and numerical skills
3rd June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online