We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Metrology Analyst
- Assist in writing up the most important activities, work achievements, initiatives reports
- Write and documentation records required by ISO/IEC 17025.
- Write and edit reports, concept notes, official letters, and proposals in coordination with the concerned members /departments.
- Identify important reports and documentation needed for the implemented activities.
- Assist technical staff in writing, editing, and translating different materials.
- Assist in laboratory reports including: quality records, problems, technical records and encourages the good quality work.
- Advice the laboratory personnel in the management system related to documentation and reporting matters.
- Assist the quality manager in their responsibilities.
- Evaluate the laboratory personnel periodically and during the internal audits.
- Maintain needed repots and records.
- Ensure the software back-up copies are kept, as appropriate.
- Performs the internal quality control tests to ensure compliance with calibration methods.
- Prepare calibration certificates
- Appropriate tertiary education qualification.
- Training courses in metrology activities will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online