We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Procurement
Job ID: 59
Department Supply Chain Management
Reporting to: Head, Supply Chain Management
Travel Frequency: N/A
Purpose of the Job
- Provide and drive procurement (acquisition of goods and services) activities in order to provide effective support to user departments, getting the best value, quality and impacting the bottom line positively through cost reduction.
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholders Relationship management
- Sourcing and tender evaluation
- Team development
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor's Degree Social and Management Sciences or other related fields.
- MBA/M.Sc in related fields (added advantage)
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (added advantage)
- Chartered institute of purchasing and supply certification (added advantage)
- Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Conduct staff training and identify development needs.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability.
- Ability to write policies and procedures
- Knowledge of SUN system application or any other accounting software.
- Project and time management.
- Sound judgment and initiative.
- 4-5 year's relevant experience.
- Other Requirements:
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learner
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
31st July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online