Hope-Beryl Children School is a leading 3 to 16 years day and boarding British school in Nigeria. We are absolutely committed to the culture of continuous improvement, providing a high quality British Education within conducive and motivating environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teaching Staff
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Ed Degree with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 28th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.