Tax Accountant at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Accountant
- Our company is currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified tax accountant to prepare our tax payments and returns.
- As the tax accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being.
- Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
- To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and time management skills, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets strict deadlines.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate keen attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working and relationship knowledge of vat, staff payee, Pit, monthly and annual returns filing
- Male preferred
- Abuja based only
- Age: 35 - 40 years.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th October, 2021.