Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Talent Specialist (Supervisor)
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contract
- Consult and partner with line managers/heads of department to incorporate operational/functional requirements and implement training needs assessments (TNA).
- Develop and manage evaluation methods and reporting metrics to support the measurement of programme effectiveness.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy. This will be enhanced by using of a variety of sourcing methods/strategies to build robust candidate pipelines for current and future roles
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, advertising, interviewing, and onboarding process to deliver the ultimate hire process.
- B.Sc / HND in Management or Social Science or any related discipline from a reputable University/ Polytechnic.
- CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD, CIPM.
- Minimum of three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in an HR/Learning & Development role.
- Knowledge of Performance Management.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Working knowledge of an Applicants Tracking System (ATS) or SAP HR.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Knowledge of Advanced interviewing techniques.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues – especially for top Engineering/Project Management talent.
- BSc / HND in Management or Social Science or any related discipline, CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD, CIPM
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online