- Company: ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a structural engineer to oversee our construction projects. You’ll ensure that structures are safe and strong. As a structural engineer, you’ll spend time both in our office – designing and planning project details; and on-site where you’ll provide technical advice to construction workers.
- To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience using several construction methods and materials and advanced knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Project management and analytical skills are also very important.
- Design structures, such as buildings or bridges
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
- Prepare and allocate budgets
- Track and report on project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers.
- Degree in Structural Engineering; a Master’s degree is a plus
- Previous experience as a Structural Engineer or similar field
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD
- Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
- Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date