Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the success (timeliness and accuracy) of all warehouse outbound operations including shipments and stock transfers.
- Also, responsible for ensuring that all inbound stock is fully received in the warehouse in the shortest possible time. The major KPI are vehicle turnaround time and picking accuracy and stock accuracy.
- Coordinating the offloading of items from inbound vehicles
- Liaising with security to ensure that vehicle wait time is kept to a minimum
- Maintaining vehicle inbound traffic on Qminder
- Ensuring the quality of goods that are delivered to the warehouse; nearly expiry or damaged cases should be rejected
- Liaising with the procurement team regarding items to be delivered to the warehouse
- Ensuring all items received at the warehouse are captured accurately on the system in real time
- Safe keeping of all supplier invoices and submitting them to the finance department
- Daily reconciliation of the system inbound vs physical inbound position
- Monitoring activities at the loading bay to ensure that all vehicles are fully loaded with the items they need
- Taking charge of any returns from the loading bay to the warehouse
- Managing the picking of any extra items for second trips during the day
- Managing the picking of items and loading of vehicles for stock transfers
- Keeping and maintaining physical and system records of all items moved to and from the loading bay
- Reconciliation of physical vs system records of movement between the warehouse and loading bay
- A Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- minimum of 5 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Working experience in a Supermarket e.g Shoprite, Cash and Carry, Ebeano etc.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Able to handle the pressure of meeting deadlines
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online