Factory Irisii is a full-cycle web and mobile app development provider for technology companies and startups based in US, Canada, Australia and Others.
Our technology tool covers React, Vue, Note, Golang, PHP, Cloudplatforms and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Amazon, Google and other web and mobile app developnment tooling providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Project Management Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a software project management assistant, who will work under the supervision of the CTO to ensure excellent execution of activities within planned time lines and scope, with little or no supervision.
- He/She will apply software development methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, etc to drive product development in an agile way by ensuring that quality products are made based on user defined requirements.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Excellent execution of activities: with little or no supervision, he/She will ensure perfect delivery of activities within stipulated timeframe and scope.
- Product development: He/She will ensure quality products are made based on users' requirements.
- Software development methodology usage: He/She will use software development methodology such as, Scrum, Kanban, etc to drive product development.
- Project Management: He/She will work with various supervisors and team lead to ensure proper management and execution of various projects and tasks.
- Any other duties as assigned or as they may arise.
Priorities of the Department:
- Project Management
- Excellent delivery of services
- Software development methodology usage
- Product development.
- Minimum of B.Sc or B.Tech in Project Management, Engineering, Computer Science or related course.
- Certification in Project management is a plus
- 1 year working experience as a IT/Software personnel or assistant or manager.
- Project planning and execution, requirement gathering and estimation.
- Experience in information technology is required.
- Good knowledge of software project management tools.
- Familiarity with agile development.
- Ability to multitask.
- Highly organized.
- Experience with software development is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online