Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer etc. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Winock is seeking a committed and proactive social media officer to assist on posting content and communicating with prospects.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role in the past and will be fluent in written and verbal English. The role reports to the Customer acquisition manager.
- Design and post contents as requested by the customer acquisition manager
- Monitor comments and messages on social media and respond according to guidelines
- Assist the customer acquisition manager in executing social media campaigns
- Provide advice to the customer acquisition manager on improving social media presence
- Provide daily report to the customer acquisition manager
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum ND / NCE
- Minimum 2 years’ demonstrable experience working as in a similar role
- Verbal and written knowledge of English is essential
- Ability to learn fast is essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online