We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Evaluator
- Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results.
- Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
- You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- You enjoy working independently
- You want to do internet-based work from home.
- Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
- The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
We're currently looking for Nigerian Native Speakers in Nigeria. Here are the basic qualifications::
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Nigeria
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smartphone
- Access to a secure high-speed internet connection and a quiet work space
- Good English comprehension
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
7th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.