We evolved creating new systems and developing new solutions. We’re one of the world’s 15 largest software companies and we are growing, making travel, tourism and hospitality more rewarding for people and business everywhere. 1.3 billion passengers boarded, 595 million bookings processed, €700 million invested in R&D…This is Amadeus and that was just in 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Governance Manager
Req ID: 83008
Job Type: Permanent
- The Service Governance Manager role is a unique opportunity to lead notable change in a quickly evolving organization in Amadeus.
- As the lead for Service Governance, you will enable service strategies to be well integrated to the day-to-day customer service operations, by providing a set of guidelines, business processes and operating frameworks.
- This role is also responsible for design and propose service offering and service model, includes the management of service model implementation project.
- This role is central to strategy and acts to collaborate across key stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of our entire portfolio of services within our customer service organization.
Drive the design and implementation of governance frameworks:
- Create and implement processes and frameworks on how Travel Channels Customer Service is working internally and together with other teams (including governance model and RACI)
- Structure governance and reporting to achieve tracking against changes and proactively highlight issues and risks in service operations
- Facilitate steering level governance boards (such as Shared Services Governance Board)
Leverage the development of appropriate customer feedback loop and performance monitoring KPIs:
- Follow up customer satisfaction
- Act as key contributor in special projects like Voice of Customer, Customer Journey Mapping
Ensure transversability and quality of services provided to our customers are guaranteed:
- Collaboration and inclusion of different stakeholders, influence and drive decisions
- Assess potential gaps between service strategy and any innovation/digitalization initiatives
- Manage the continuous improvement of business processes
- Assessment: Provide support and information about available services portfolios.
Design and Governance:
- Evaluation of new service needs
- Act as strategic consultant, co-create with segment service responsible new service offering and service model for targeted customer and segment (including service product, pricing, place of delivery, supporting processes, quality measures and necessary resources etc.)
- Approval: Facilitate new/improved service offering/model validation by stakeholders
- Project management: Lead the service model implementation and/or evolution project, including creation of project planning; monitor and control the project until completion; ensure the project is managed to budget, time and quality; create and maintain all project documentation
- Identify and propose for continuous improvement of service offering and service model based on understanding and anticipation of internal and external business challenges.
- Contribute to RFI/RFP for new services and contract renewals.
- Participate to contract elaboration with Purchase Department to respond to Vendor Services’ needs.
- Monitor Vendor contracts in collaboration with the operational teams (Process, performance, budget)
- A Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Project management skills (PMP certified is a plus)
- Ability to understand financial impact such as budget, cost structure and business case initiatives
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build credibility and trust, and create confidence based on win-win approach
- Emotional intelligence and ability to drive and collaboration across a diverse team and set of cultures
- Structured and good analytical skills
- Autonomous yet team player
- Open-minded, “can do” attitude
- Experience of customer service domain would be beneficial
- Experience in IT process and tools in performance and improvement would be a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online