Job Title: Senior Technical Officer (Air Conditioning System)
- Responsibility for the technical advice of the Company’s Air Conditioning systems;
- Support the Team preparing tenders for the Company’s Air Conditioning systems;
- Technical support;
- Dimensioning Air Conditioning systems in single and multi-split even VRF system;
- Support of commissioning and service operations on the site;
- Planning and implementation of technical training;
- Support for the Company academy training;
- Create training materials for various training courses;
- Support SAC design (Autocad) of projects
- Share technical innovations with employees and customers.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Senior Technical Officer in an Electronic Firm (Air Conditioning System)
- Must have technical skills in installation, dimension and commissioning of Air Conditioning System.
- Language Preference: High level of English; Knowledge of French preferable
- Knowledgeable of the HVAC business and products
- Completed on the job training as a refrigeration engineer or master (Meister)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Autocad design
9th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using "Senior Technical Officer_Air Conditioning System" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted. Interested Candidates should.