Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager (Anti-Financial Crime)
- You will be joining the growing Anti-Financial Crime team! This team is fully remote and we work on one of the most impactful aspects of the Chipper platform.
- The products that we support, such as KYC (Know your customer), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) etc help make Chipper one of the most trusted and safest places for sending and receiving money across Africa.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will ship products that ensure Chipper remains compliant with local and international regulations as Chipper enters new markets and launches new fintech products.
- You will work with cross functional teams in Engineering, Design, Legal, Risk and Compliance, and third party partners to prioritize, plan and ship new Compliance features and feature optimizations.
What You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience in a software product management role and a track record of delivering new products and features that have impactful business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills: You will have strong communication skills to influence decision making from stakeholders in Engineering, Compliance and Leadership.
- Self-driven individual: You need to be comfortable in a startup environment where priorities are shifting frequently.
- Relevant experience: You will have experience working in a highly regulated environment or have Compliance domain-knowledge
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- If there are any accommodations that we can provide during the interview process that help you to be confident and do your best work, don’t hesitate to let us know.