In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for:
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Officer
Location : Yola
Department: Atiku Center (AENEN)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Duration: Three (3) Years
Summary of Position
- The Senior Human Resource Officer will manage HR functions of the project.
- S/he will be responsible for managing staff HRT matters and play a critical role in ensuring that staff rights and privileges are protected in particular the right of female members of staff.
- BA Human Resources Management, plus 6 years’ experience
- MA Human Resource management, plus 4 years’ experience
- Good writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Nigeria labor laws (to be tested)
- Good people management skills.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: email@example.com The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.