We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Audit & Risk Management Officer
Ref No: PANSARMO032019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Audit & Risk Management
Reports to: Head, Audit & Risk Management
- To support the Head, Audit & Risk Management in identifying and managing all threats to the achievement of PAN's business objectives.
- Conducts audit reviews to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations, and management policies
- Carries out regular monitoring of compliance with procedures & regulations, ensures all findings are properly documented and necessary changes made.
- Partners with the business units to identify compliance requirements for new or changing processes and/or products.
- Proposes any changes necessary to maintain the integrity of the system.
- Reviews monthly journals, bank statements, payment vouchers, credit notes, and bank deposits.
- Fixed Assets verification.
- Applies the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help the company identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with ACA, ACCA certification an added advantage.
- 3+ years of cognate post qualification experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of local automobile industry as added advantage.
- Risk management
- Risk assessment
- Internal controls
- Corporate governance & compliance
- Information systems security
- Knowledge of Accounting Software.
27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online