We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rig Admin/Material Man
- Tracks material movement of all the material supplied by company and company service providers in close coordination
- Update the material consumption, received material and backloaded material in the reporting software.
- Inventory control of company material on the rig and coordinate with drilling engineers or personnel to raise required material requisition.
- Ensures integrity and safety of equipment and maintains updated records, Compliance with company's HSSE policy and ISO guidelines.
- Updating the daily POB and cost sheet with requisite inputs of movement and material consumption respectively, maintain updated records of materials consumed on well, received and returned to base
- Inventory variance report, Entry of well material consumption in the reporting software, Cost Monitoring and reporting.
- Track and update record of material movement to and from the rig. Ensure all the transactions are captured in the inventory system of company.
- Maintain inventory records of critical spares. Issue critical spares to approved work orders. Reconcile and report variance.
- Maintain good co-ordination with company Engineers in town, company Shore base personnel, company Marine Logistics personnel, and Well Engineering Logistics Co-ordinator, Onshore Logistics Co-ordinators for the service providers.
- Graduate / Diploma in Materials Management or any relevant degree with hands on/ significant experience working on rigs
- Exposure of warehouse practices and good working knowledge of inventory systems
- Computer savvy and Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Cost control, monitoring and tracking inventory management.
3rd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.