Reward Analyst at Oilserv Limited
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Support the design and development of reward and benefits strategies and initiatives
- Support company-wide reward & benefits projects as may be required
- Taking personal responsibility to consistently focus on reward and benefit task execution.
- Handling of payroll, reward and benefits programs and queries from colleagues and third party suppliers
- Advice on reward and benefits policies and procedures to deliver best practice operations
- Assist in analyzing market remuneration data and trends to support the pay review process
Qualification & Experience
- Numeracy Degree
- One (1) to Two (2) years work experience.
Profile & Skills:
- Passionate about the Human Resources function
- Able to prioritize and work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to identify customer needs, build and maintain relationships
- Excellent with numbers, knowledge of Excel and understanding the application of Power BI
- Good planning and organisational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th July, 2022.