Retail Human Resource Manager at Precious Court Nigeria Limited
Precious Court is a wholly owned Nigeria Company that is passionate about hospitality,with the goal of providing top notch qualitysolutions. We design and produce interior solutions and decorations for homes, offices, hotels,, boutiques, etc.We are concerned with functions and aesthetics ; we also offer quality and competitive pricing that you can afford. Our primary concern is to bring your imagination to reality through our creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Human Resource Manager
- We are looking for a Retail HR Manager to oversee our store’s HR and recruiting procedures, from attracting and hiring candidates to evaluating and motivating employees.
- Retail HR Manager responsibilities include posting effective job ads on job boards and social networks, setting up performance evaluation programs and keeping track of important metrics.
- If you have experience in a senior HR role and are familiar with labor legislation that applies to retail staff, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure we attract, hire and retain qualified employees for our store.
- Forecast hiring needs, particularly at peak seasons
- Manage payroll considering overtime, flexible schedules and seasonal employment
- Train team leaders on performance evaluation techniques
- Liaise with college career offices to inform graduates about internships and junior positions
- Use social networks to showcase our company culture and build a strong employer brand
- Maintain physical and digital employee records.
- Design and post job ads to attract qualified candidates for in-store junior and senior positions
- Calculate and report on employee turnover rates (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Plan attractive compensation and benefits packages to increase retention
- Onboard and train new hires
- Track key recruiting metrics like cost-per-hire and source of hire
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or a similar field
- Good understanding of labor legislation including regulations about flexible types of employment
- Knowledge of payroll systems and HR databases
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Work experience as an HR Manager, preferably in the retail industry
- Hands-on experience with sourcing and evaluating candidates for various seniority levels
N100,000 - N150,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.