We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Internal Auditor
- Continuous risk assessment to determine areas of risk and developing work plans to mitigate such risks
- Monitoring the flow of inventory
- Determine compliance to policies and procedures
- Verifying goods receipts and vouching vendor invoices
- Coordinating loss prevention strategies and techniques
- Advising management of risk areas and solutions and working with management to implement these solutions
- Communicate findings to management and report on audit activities
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings
- Working with the accounting function in the external audit process
- Generally assisting with stock counts, and inventory valuation
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting or any relevant field with Second class Upper degree. ICAN is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years audit experience in a Grocery Retail company preferable.
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates who are willing to attend the interview which will be held in Port Harcourt will be contacted.