Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Turing developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook's first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- Turing.com is looking for a Software Engineer on behalf of an industry-leading internet & software company behind top companies like WordPress, WooCommerce, Jetpack, etc.
- The engineer will ensure the customers’ ultimate technical success in scaling, building, and deploying world-class applications on top of the powerful platform.
- The company is revolutionizing the web and offers a growing ecosystem of technologies and services to top-tier customers such as Facebook, The New York Times, Salesforce, and hundreds more.
- This is a rare opportunity for candidates to work with an internet giant and gain amazing experience.
- All geared up to become a Turing remote developer at a leading company? Take our exciting coding challenge: https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Design and develop tools and processes to power the business
- Deliver technical and architectural expertise to customer teams and leadership
- Promote the platform knowledge and feature adoption to the customers
- Collaborate and work closely with a wide spectrum of interesting global customers
- Tackle challenging and mission-critical problems with customer deployments and applications
- Contribute to the platform and the open-source tools
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Background as a full-stack product engineer, engineer in enterprise or media, with a drive for real-world outcomes
- A zeal to learn new technologies at a fast pace
- Excellent written English and the ability to communicate with customers in an effective manner
- A knack for solving problems and motivated by the prospect of learning new things along the way
- Prior experience with the software engineering industry standards across the full lifecycle including coding standards and team coding practices
- Familiarity with source control (primarily Git), build processes, testing methodologies, and cloud infrastructures
How to Become a Turing Developer:
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salary higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online