Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Turing developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook's first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Senior iOS Developer (Core Animation, Core Data, Core and TextCore Graphics)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Turing.com is looking for a Senior iOS Developer on behalf of a rapidly growing company developing a large gaming platform.
- As a member of the team, you will contribute to building the iOS frontend development and deployment practices while evangelizing a strong engineering culture across all teams.
- The company is disrupting the multi-billion dollar skill-based gaming market around the world and has raised multi-million dollar funding from elite institutional VCs.
- The developer will work on building the app from scratch using Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile (KMM).
- The role presents an excellent opportunity to join a team led by successful entrepreneurs and rise quickly through the ranks. It requires at least 4 hours of time overlap with IST.
- All geared up to become a Turing remote developer at a leading company? Take our exciting coding challenge: https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Manage and maintain the iOS app and libraries in Kotlin and Swift/Objective-C
- Initiate innovation, iterate quickly and shipping code continuously
- Scale the iOS tech stack, developing processes for building, testing, and pushing code
- Collaborate with engineers across the company to bring new features and products into existence
- Work with the product managers and analytics team to improve different matrices of product performance
- Be a technical mentor for other engineering team members
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of iOS development
- Solid experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation, Core Data, Core and TextCore Graphics
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Track record working with Protobufs, REST API design, gRPC & HTTP/2
- Proficiency with Kotlin or Android app development using Kotlin
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile development, Test Driven Development (TDD) would be a plus
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salary higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online