Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Turing developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook's first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Flutter Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gain a deep understanding of the product and contribute ideas or suggestions to the application development
- Understand the company and product goals, including the tech stack and code delivery
- Develop the application code and backing documentation of the delivered work
- Write high-quality software using Flutter while ensuring a robust and performant code
- Work collaboratively to facilitate effective feature development
- Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 years work experience.
- Must be proficient with Flutter and Dart
- Previous experience with native mobile development
- Solid experience with UI
- Familiarity with large, complex codebases
- Strong hands-on coding skills for native mobile applications
- Understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online