Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Foster and develop a culture of quality within the Supply Division, by improving, monitoring and ensuring compliance with the company’s Global Quality Systems, Good Manufacturing Practices and local Regulatory requirements and ensure that all the Suppliers adhere to the required quality and GMP standards.
- Maintain and improve Quality Standards by coordinating and conducting internal and external audits
- Evaluate and report on audits
- Identify and resolve quality problems, both internally and from outside suppliers (vendors of materials and co-packers).
- Report on and contribute actively to the quality improvement of existing products through key Quality KPI objectives.
- Ensure the company retains ISO Certification status by taking the lead role in preparing for and managing, ISO 9001:2000 audits.
- Co-ordinate and compile quality documentation
- Compile quality control reports, create statistical process control metrics, manage nonconformity material discrepancy reports, and recommend continuous improvement activities.
- Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for the Technical team for presentation to the senior management team.
- Ensure appropriate calibration of quality equipment.
- Manage Standard Operating systems and procedures (SOP’s)
- Plan and implement Quality Management Systems, Global Standard Operating Procedures and local regulatory requirements.
- Provide GMP support and expertise to Supply personnel.
- First Degree in Chemistry or other related Science course.
- Qualification in Quality Systems Management (ISO) and Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Quality Control / Quality Assurance.
- Detailed knowledge of all aspects relating to the Quality Management in FMCG environment.
- Up to date knowledge of GMP and Regulatory requirements.
- Sound knowledge of packaging analysis/evaluation, in-process requirements/controls as well as Production and packaging technology.
- Good understanding of Process control and principles / statistical evaluation/process validation.
- Computer literacy with good analytical and evaluative ability.
- Project Management skills, Proactive and task oriented.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.