Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Review the quality of all materials in the factory and ensure compliance with relevant department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Manage all equipment and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards.
- Review of supplier quality plans against contract requirements.
- Assist in the review of vendor’s inspection procedures and personnel qualifications.
- Take part in vendor audits and surveillances.
- Test Pack preparation and Final Handover documentation activities to ensure smooth handover.
- Conduct and organize QMS Internal/External audit and ensure close out of all Inspection and Audit Non- Conformities.
- Ensure employees adhere to all quality standards and ensure compliance to the requirements of the quality manual.
- Collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the integrity of all systems.
- Identify and manage Quality related risks that may impact the Technical Integrity of the manufacturing process.
- Supports and participates in all internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises equipment calibration management activities.
- Degree in any Engineering discipline and relevant professional certification.
- Minimum 3 years cognate experience in Quality Control in a platstic/cosmetics firm.
- Must be resident around Surulere, Festac, Amuo Odofin axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th March, 2020.