Quality Control Assistant at Veepee Industries Limited
Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including; Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing ink & Resins etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Assistant
Sango - Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you someone who takes pride in his or her work and has an eye for the finest of details? If so, we may have the perfect job opportunity for you as a new quality assistant at our facility.
- As a quality assistant, you can be one of the final set of eyes that evaluates the quality of our products before they get sent out to the customer.
- Your opinion and expertise can truly make an impact in this line of work, and you can help contribute to our organization’s constant improvement. If you are ready for a challenging and influential position, then you may be the person we are looking for.
- Analyze nearly finished product samples daily for quality, durability, safety and known product specifications before the final stage of production.
- Evaluate the materials routinely used during production, the work environment and components during production by running specific tests of quality.
- Ensure that during all parts of the production schedule that the product meets all guidelines related to federal, state and local regulations that pertain to the industry.
- Communicate with management and other team members when problems arise and offer possible solutions to help correct any mistakes during manufacturing.
- Assess quality assurance strategies periodically to determine best practices and improvements that could lead to fewer problems and interruptions in the production schedule.
- Seek answers and information regarding customer or in-house problems with product quality or performance by investigating all parts of the production process.
- Document quality assurance practices by entering data into logbooks, noting information in computer databases and recording all inventory and actions.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Associate's Degree in this or another related field
- A fine attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Physical endurance and the ability to stand for long periods of time
- An understanding of all federal, state and local standards
- An ability to work well as part of a team or when working alone
N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2021.