Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group’s air, ocean and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchase-to-Pay (PTP) Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: Finance and Controlling Posted Date
- Currently, we are seeking for Purchase-to-Pay (PTP) Specialist. In this role, the successful candidate will processes supplier invoices promptly and accurately and in accordance with the agreed standards.
- The payables specialist is responsible to execute the vendor invoice processing activity according to SOPs
- Ensures adequate quality in vendor invoice processing (e.g. correct supplier account, amounts, etc.)
- Provides accurate and timely information on the status of supplier accounts and transactions for business decisions
- Organizes work to be performed and accomplishes job tasks as assigned on a daily and weekly basis.
- Process CASS and Customs duty invoices and performs respective account reconciliation.
- Requests clarification to requisition made and/or vendor in case of discrepancies.
- Submits invoices to approver for Non-PO related invoices.
- Contacts other teams (e.g. vendor master data group) to resolve master data issues.
- Produces monthly reports and assists in month end closing.
- Ensures accurate verification of invoices for products.
- To ensure the adoption of financial best practices through interaction with other DHL Global Forwarding Stations.
Job Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting / Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Accounting / Finance
- Computer Literate – All MS Programs and willing to learn additional computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and transfer of knowledge to team members
- Ability to work within time constraints
- Punctuality and time management skills are essential elements of this position.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels & departments
- Creativity and problem-solving capabilities
- Must have previous Accounting / Finance experience
- Team Player.
- Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals.
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online