Job Title: Project/ Service Delivery Manager
Job Type- Full Time
- This position manages all projects, service delivery, and Project member accountable for driving project delivery.
- S/He is ultimately responsible for achieving the company’s goals of delivering quality projects consistently.
- This will entail the incumbent working collaboratively across all functions, identifying and tracking progress of ensuring they remain on time, on cost and compliant with all relevant regulatory and quality standards.
- This position will assume control of all operational, commercial and functions responsible for timely completion of all projects in line with customer expectations.
- Establishes and monitors adherence to project management and service delivery as well as planning & controls standards
- Oversees the tracking, development and implementation of innovations in Project Management, Service delivery and Quality Assurance
- Ensures products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Coordinates project activities of and external vendors in order to ensure services delivered consistently meet customers’ expectation.
- Measure progress of work against weekly target, work/project scope and deliverables
- Ensures the delivery of services to customers within the agreed timeline.
- Responsible for ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor project and services delivered to customers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any discipline is required
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working as a Project / Service Delivery Manager in the ICT industry or ICT Consulting
- PMP qualified.
- Basic IT skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
13th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Application to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.