Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Reports To: MD / CEO
Job Summary & Purpose
Provide technical support to the development and implementation of an Independent Power Plant (IPP).
- Be responsible for following up and driving the above permits to completion.
- Work with the commercial, legal and financial teams to facilitate funding for the IPP.
- Work with EPC team to oversee construction of the IPP.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager
- Perform basic engineering calculations, with guidance where needed, in developing an Independent Power Plant project.
- Interface with regulators, state and federal government bodies to process the required permits and licenses for the IPP.
- BSC or BEng in any Engineering Discipline
- Experience: 1 year post graduation
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Self-motivated, ability to work with little or no supervision,
- Ability to write proper English.
- Sound technical background,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should send their CV not later than 3pm on Thursday, 26th March 2020.
- Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2020.