We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Director
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Duration of the Project: 3-4 years
- We are actively seeking candidates for the position of LNG Project Director. The project, based in Bonny Island, Rivers State, Nigeria, is a Common Liquefaction Unit (CLU) with a nominal capacity of 3.6 MTPA whcih receives in-palnt feed gas from six sources within three of the existing LNG Trains (Trains 4/5/6), as well as from the two equivalent sources from the new train 7.
- Shall have an Engineering degree from a recognized institution with at least twenty five years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Has lead lately the construction team for LNG (process & utilities) and/or mega mechanical modular type projects in remote areas in MENA, Africa and/or Australia.
- Shall possess excellent technical knowledge, outstanding organizational skills and proven leadership abilities.)
- Shall possess strong verbal and written communication skills and able to create a winning 'can do' culture within the project team.
- Shall be able to make strategic decisions in relation to all aspects of the project execution and warrants that all project disciplines are aligned with the construction execution strategy.
- Shall lead soliciting and negotiating with potentially suitable international and local subcontractors and major vendors.
- Shall have a track record in managing multi-ethnic construction teams and in fostering training and development of local workforce.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All candidates should submit their CVs along with the application for the job in order to consider their candidacy (we need to evaluate their detailed past experience).