Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited has been in existence for over 13 years. We have a vast experience in the outsourcing business as we currently manage resources for major clients in all sectors of the Nigerian economy. In addition, our prolific manpower cuts across the 36 states in Nigeria. Our framework is developed to fully support the businesses of our clients, ensuring continuous improvement of the outsourced services. This ultimately thrusts our clients in achieving their business objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programing and I.T Support (Digital Banking)
Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Institution
- Develop and write computer programs to perform specific tasks related to organizational goals.
- Create workflow diagrams and charts to demonstrate the functionality of programs before coding them.
- Run software tests to spot and resolve bugs and inconsistencies.
- Write code for software patches and bug fixes.
- Work with team members to find creative, innovative solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with other departments to understand their needs and devise ways to accommodate them with software.
- Perform regular audits to identify software inefficiencies and mastermind ways to improve workflow.
- Write and continually update documentation for all programs for internal and external reference.
- B.Sc in Computer Programing or related field.
- Maximum of 2 years experience in a computer programming role.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot tiny errors or inconsistencies in code.
- Must have excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team.
- Up to date on the latest software innovations and committed to continually building on existing knowledge and skills.
- Age: 27 Years & below
N80,000 + 13 Month Salary + HMO.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online