The Edo State Flood, Erosion and Watershed Management Agency (EDO FEWMA) is saddled with the responsibility of mitigating climate change, flood and erosion control and watershed management, in addition to other environmental issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer I
Grade Level: 10
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the discipline of Social Life, Natural Sciences and Engineering.
- Preferably a minimum of five (5) years work experience
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption Letter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills
- An analytical practical mind set
- Knowledge of the basics of economics; understanding of the transport, logistics and customs system.
Deadline: 21st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.