We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Handle all purchase requests from the store department
- Process the pricing of current jobs to get possible discounts, get purchases on credit, etc.
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Source for new suppliers
- Manage product inventory
- Communicate with branches, suppliers and vendors
- Ensure that branches have sufficient supplies and that there is no stock out
- Get approval from Supervisor before processing quotations/ proforma invoices, etc (a minimum of 3 quotations for comparison)
- Send introductory email to clients
- Weekly general market update to the Company
- Weekly activity report
- Applicants must be a graduate and must have completed NYSC.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience in procurement.
21st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of mail.