HR-on-Wheels - Our client, a female Nigerian celebrity is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Asese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Personal Assistant is required to manage the daily engagements and schedule of the celebrity.
- Play the extremely important role of a ‘gate keeper’ and tightly control who gets access to the celebrity
- Acting as first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Schedule the celebrity’s diary as accurate as possible and always give a reminder prior to any scheduled engagement
- Contact vendors (stylists, makeup, hair and more) on behalf of the celebrity
- Making sure that she and the celebrity are ready and early to any event/function
- Send emails and relate to the celebrity for prompt replies
- Work late hours most times if events are running into later than expected
- Being aware of who take pictures unaware or without permission and kindly ask to be deleted
- Organise all domestic and international travel.
- Liaise with other members of the support team and look after all personal errands
- Organising events and conferences.
- Making sure you are always available/reachable for any last-minute changes or appearances
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in any discipline.
- 2 - 5 years experience.
- Proven experience as a PA in similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive with good time management skills.
- Willingness to work within flexible and extended hours.
- Sociable personality.
- Must be residing in Lekki.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online