Pan-African Group is Recruiting
We are proudly pan-African focused diversified services group operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia and the USA with service footprints across the entire West Africa sub-region.
In order to meet increasing demands for our services, vacancy now exists for the below senior management position in our Head Office located in Lagos, Nigeria:
Job Title: Head – Financial Control
Location : Lagos
- Develop plans for financial growth and provide strategic financial control support to all subsidiaries
- Provides financial reports to management for planning and decision making
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Maintain the integrity of the financial reporting system in order to comply with all financial reporting, regulatory and tax requirements besides meeting the corporate goals/objectives of the organization.
General Qualification, Experience, Attributes and Skills Required
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or other related disciplines and professional accountancy qualification (ICAN, ACCA, ANAN) With MBA / MSc will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10-year post qualification experience with at least 5 years as Financial Controller of a large company (as defined by SMEDAN)
- Auditing experience and proficiency in accounting software
- Sound financial strategies and financial modelling for planning and decision making
- Strong analytical, computational and numerical proficiency, and presentation skills
- Highly organized with strong sense of professional ethics
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ideal candidates will be dynamic, growth-oriented and ready to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email soft copy (pdf format) only of their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including your recent phone numbers, contact address, passport photograph and a valid national means of identification to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note : In this position, we are looking for candidates with the right attitude, who are team players, versed in the use of relevant digital tools / technology and are ready to work under healthy pressure.