At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions to drive financial inclusion.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later”, where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses – instead of paying for the products in full upfront, they pay small amounts over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid Level Front End Developer
Ibadan – Oyo / Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a “Frontend Developer”. This is a role where you will report directly to a Technology Lead.
- In this role, you will be responsible for testing out house & third party software to ensure they meet user requirements at Altara.
The frontend developer is responsible for building the server-side services that power the app. Day to day you will be doing the following:
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and product managers.
- Build high-quality mock-ups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and build skills.
- Minimum of 2:1 in University / College Degree.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- At least 2 years of experience with mark-up languages
- Strong knowledge of Vue.js
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- The ability & willingness to work autonomously/independently while in alignment with a team
- A curious mind that is eager to learn & innovate.
- Good knowledge of Ionic app tool and mobile development
- Knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Figma or Sketch.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
Deadline: 11:59 PM WAT: 4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: After completing the application and Aptitude test, successful candidates will be emailing a short coding challenge to complete.