Mecer Consulting Limited – Our client, a first class, well managed industry leading Micro-finance Bank with fantastic work environment and sound career path is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Loan Officer
Slot: 70 Openings
- Creating and Managing Payroll Loan portfolios
- Opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with the organizational goal.
- Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business / employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee
- Minimum educational qualification of NCE / OND / HND / B.Sc
- Detailed and target oriented
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
- Smooth communication and Inter-personal relationship skills
- Passion and Internal Drive for success.
- Good team spirit
- Self-starting, analytical and rugged.
Very attractive with pecks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: There will be training upon employment
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.
Interview Date 26th February, 2020. (FIFO basis)