Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director (Nigerian / Expatriate)
- Ensure smooth Technical operations, growth, profitability, prosperity and sustainability as well as increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Define and establish overall Strategic Business Plan,
- Process and Operational Imperatives
- People Management and Organizational Development:
- Business Planning/Financial Leadership
- Employ cutting-edge technology and inventiveness to deliver niche leadership in the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Engineering or related field.
- A Master’s degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Min of 12 years’ Cognate experience with at least 10 years senior management position with an IOC.
- Min of 45 years of Age.
- Leadership skills in Technical Operations, Strategic planning and Change management.
- Vast knowledge of E & P, Business Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain and Contract management.
Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Managing Director _Expatriate” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.