MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Corporate Finance
Job Identification: 1101
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Treasury
- Analyze economic conditions, the financial climate and changes in corporate requirements in order to prevent and manage exposure.
- Manage and implement an efficient cash flow forecast tool for MTNN operations.
- Analyze inter-company transactions, loan positions and coordinate preparation of documentation, board papers and memoranda submissions.
- Work closely with General Manager Treasury on special projects especially relating to managing debt and equity gearing for the company.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities i.e. SEC and NSE and leverage on strong relationship with capital market regulatory authorities.
- Ensure compliance to CBN requirements and Forex regulations, specifically sections relating to dividends.
- Manage MTNN shareholder’s recapitalization process as it relates to Treasury.
- Ensure all required approvals from regulatory authorities are in place (CAC, SEC, NSE and CBN Trade and Exchange department).
- Make recommendations to management on the optimal type of dividend payable to shareholders.
- Manage shareholders distribution (loans and dividend) effectively.
- Carry out Group and Stakeholders reporting on corporate finance.
- Source for debts (i.e. long and short term).
- Renegotiate existing facilities with a view of maintaining target cost of debt.
- Review proposal and select financial advisers for management approval.
- Ensure conditions precedent are completed and met.
- Monitor banking covenants and reporting to the relevant agents as may be specified in the loan documents.
- Review fees that are proposed and make recommendations to management.
- Ensure all interest and fees are paid as at when due.
- Review and approve accruals for month and year end as it relates to loan and facilities.
- Act as MTNN custodian of the medium term financing portfolio and ensure that all certifications, disclosures, representations, financial documentation and financial covenants are complied with.
- Manage concentration and pricing risk relating to dividend and shareholders loan.
- Develop, implement and maintain business process and procedures relating to corporate finance management
- Facilitate a variety of ways to mitigate impact of dividend payout
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics or any other Finance related discipline
- A professional Accounting degree (ACA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA)
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in international trade finance, corporate finance and treasury, foreign exchange activities and cash management.
- Familiarity with capital markets and financial investment securities
- Experience with equity, hybrid or debt investments either at a corporation, investment bank, or accounting, law, tax, or investor relations firm.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online