Digifigs Limited is a Digital driven agency specialised in creating human centric digital experience. We are a team of young, vibrant professionals with rich experience in diverse aspects of digital technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Learning Intern
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
- We are on the lookout for a talented Machine Learning Intern to join our product team. At Digifigs, we believe in teamwork and organisational culture to produce the best work for our clients.
- As an ML intern at Digifigs, you’ll be working with a team of experienced engineers in full-stack development, product design and mobile app development. The end goal is to create and build efficient and self-learning applications.
- We are creating products for the future and during this internship, you can expect to work on various projects where you’ll be analyzing data to determine which features are most important. This internship opportunity will give you the opportunity to get interactive and practicable experience with Machine Learning software development.
- As an ML intern on the team, you will be treated as a full-time developer and work on different aspects of our projects.
- You will be working directly with a senior machine learning engineer who will serve as your mentor. Your mentor will provide support and guidance to you on your various tasks and enable you to achieve your KPIs’.
- A major aspect of your internship would be the development of new products from scratch which you will also present to the executives and/or team leads.
- You’ll have a training outline which will commence once you join the team and which becomes applicable within a few weeks of joining the team.
- You’ll write python code for microservice architectures.
- You may also be called upon to work on additional projects depending on the demand.
- You have good python knowledge.
- You have experience with GIT.
- You're interested in using Machine Learning to address real-world problems and are enthusiastic about doing so.
- You're always learning new things, exploring technology, and testing new ideas.
- You enjoy working in groups to learn from and teach others.
- You enjoy learning new technical, business, and interpersonal skills, and you are always up for a challenge.
- You've had some practical learning experience with machine learning through internships, hackathons, contests, and other activities.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- At Digital Figures, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- If you require additional accommodations during the interview process, please let us know.