Black Pen Recruitment - Our client is an AI-Driven lending platform. Their team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space. They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer (FinTech / Lending)
Job Type: Full-time | Permanent
Industry: Financial Services
- Handle recovery jobs assigned by visiting defaulters in their physical locations and convincing defaulting borrowers to make payments in line with their loan agreement
- Ability to investigate customer reasons/excuses to verify accuracy and gather evidence.
- Collaborate effectively with our internal teams and external collection agencies.
- Ability to follow up on pending payment agreements with default clients and reach negotiated agreements with them.
- Identify challenges in your own portfolio and discuss them with your manager and leadership, for a concerted effort toward debt recovery.
- Analyze the portfolio to identify risky segments, and determine the trends/root causes of default.
- Preparation of reports, providing insights based on data analysis and identification of patterns within your assigned customer portfolio
- Regularly review the communication in use in order to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- A University Degree from any related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in banking or microfinance operations directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Excellent collaborator with internal teams
- Excellent great communication skills, both oral and written, and reporting
- Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Proficiency in Excel
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC program or have an exemption letter.
Salary + Benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online