Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a group of company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate (Litigation)
- Product liability litigation caseload and other cases of company-wide significance
- Develop and execute litigation strategy, manage discovery obligations, manage outside counsel, determine proper case disposition, and monitor litigation
- Maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals.
- Offer advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
- Attend and represent the firm at client meetings.
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents.
- Represent clients in Courts where required.
- Minimum of LL.B, BL and LL.M with not less than Second Class Upper (Class Degree)
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience as a LEGAL ASSOCIATE with practicing experience in related firms.
- Preferrably Male Candidates
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV "MS Word Format" to: [email protected] using "Legal Associate" as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be contacted.