We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Analyst
- Candidate must have a First Degree in Law and a strong desire for perfection and excellence.
- Strong knowledge in business and commercial law is essential.
- Will be in charge of legal mandates/communications and must be certified to practice law.
- Our Legal & Communications Analysts/Interns are ambitious go-getters and unique leaders. Confident, energetic, fashionable, neat, sharp, intelligent and results-driven.
- Responsibilities/rotations will include business development, human relations and general management.
- Applicant must be no older than age 25.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning environment for solid professional and personal growth
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual company/individual performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay. Flexible weekend extra-pay for qualified employees.
- Mandatory company training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.
- Other high-performance perks such as company discounts, product freebies, event invitations and free snacks/tea during working hours.
30th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter and Samples of your work/certificates where applicable, to: firstname.lastname@example.org The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B. Internship candidates must be no older than 25 years old.
- Please make sure your application is detailed enough for the Reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to the Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates. Ensure Jobs@Dressmeoutlet.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.