- Company: Ultimus Holdings
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carrying out survey of the environment and providing coordinates of all structural element and alignment of same
- Coordinating foundation setting out, mechanical and electrical setting out, slope calculations, manhole establishment, positioning of starter bars in pile caps, capping beams, drainage channels and conduit pipes within and around the properties.
- Producing As-built survey and vertical checks for form work placement before and after concrete process
- Implementing dimensional control and setting out for site operations
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
- Conducting standard calculations to identify areas, elevation and volumes of field survey notes
- Reading, utilizing and interpreting design drawings and topographic maps.
- Developing and inspecting land surveying project contracts and providing consistent and superior quality documents for survey, design and building projects for clients
- Providing vertical and horizontal control maps and government cost estimate for mapping and survey projects.
- B.Sc Degree in Surveying is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Licensed by recognised Engineering Regulatory bodies in Nigeria such as:
- Nigerian institute of Surveyors (NIS)
- Proficient in standard industry software/ Tools (ArcGIS/ QGIS, Total station, Google earth and Auto card, etc )
- Sound knowledge of geodetic survey
- Sound knowledge of coordinates (reading, Interpreting, analysing and plotting)
- Legally able to work in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.